Volvo Service for Life
We've Taken our Service Experience to a New Level
We want to make service into a feel good experience. Both for you and your Volvo.
OK, we know that servicing your car might not be your favorite thing to do. But it can bring you peace of mind and be really good for your Volvo too! Here at Barrier Volvo, we are focused on providing you with the very best in service. We call it Volvo Service for Life, and it includes a lot more than you would expect from a service shop: complimentary computerized diagnostics, complimentary software updates, two-year parts and labor warranty, and significant savings on Volvo On Call Roadside Assistance. And, as you would expect, your Volvo will be taken care of in the best possible way, by expertly trained Volvo technicians who have the most current factory training, and use superior Volvo methods and Volvo Genuine Parts. Just like always.
The Software Update is Always Included*
Today, cars rely on many computers to control their various systems. And, as with all computers, their software should be updated from time to time. At Volvo, we're constantly developing and improving software for our cars. We simply want your Volvo to operate at the highest level possible. Examples of functions or systems that can be optimized include but aren't limited to the air conditioning, engine and driver information. In addition, the Central Control Unit may be updated. And now, the software updates available for your vehicle are included at no charge during your scheduled maintenance visits.**
Two-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
We stand behind our service! With Volvo Service for Life, you'll receive a two-year warranty on all Volvo Genuine Parts, and the labor when installed at Barrier Volvo. And this is one warranty that's "good to go" - covering you at any Volvo retailer throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Special Savings on Volvo On Call Advantage Roadside Assistance
As a loyal Volvo service customer, you're entitled to significant savings on Volvo On Call Advantage once your new car coverage expires. Volvo developed On Call Roadside Assistance for its customers because Volvo cares and believes their owners deserve the highest level form of motoring protection available today.
On Call Advantage includes such services as:
• 24-hour roadside assistance
• Towing to your nearest Volvo retailer
• Computerized trip routing/map service
• Lockout assistance
• Jump-starting, changing a flat or emergency gasoline delivery
• Coverage for all your family's passenger vehicles, even non-Volvo vehicles
• Volvo retailer locator
Call us for more information on Volvo's On Call Advantage Roadside Assistance
Volvo Service for Life - This List of Benefits Continues****
• The Volvo Tire Advantage: Get the right tires for your Volvo including complimentary 24-month road hazard tire protection.
• Volvo Certified Body & Paint Service Centers: Expert repair outlets certified by Volvo to have the right equipment and training for ensuring your Volvo will be properly repaired in the event of a collision.
• Volvo Express Service: No appointment necessary for routine service and maintenance.
• Liberty Mutual Insurance for Volvo owners: Enjoy new car total loss replacement, accident forgiveness, and guaranteed Volvo genuine replacement parts for repair.
• Volvo Parts & Service Credit Card: A cost effective way to pay for Volvo parts and service including interest-free financing.
Contact Barrier Volvo for details regarding the Volvo Service For Life offerings. You can also download the Volvo Service for Life brochure. These offers are available at participating Volvo retailers only effective January 1, 2011. This offer only applies to Volvo owners and excludes third party repair facilities.
*Applies to all Volvo models from model year 2000 and onwards, except Volvo C70 up through model year 2005, Volvo S40 up through model year 2004 VINs starting with YV1V, and V40 up to model year 2004.
**Charges may apply for new software required as part of a repair, or accessory installation.
The Volvo Service for Life program details are based upon the latest information at the time of publication. Barrier Volvo reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice.